Friday, May 28, 2010

Bring It.

reposted from aencre
___________________________________________
So it's about 6:30 in the morning having spent the entire night working on my Design Engineering group assignment. Lots of drafting, bit and pieces of force and deflection calculations, estimating loads, constantly imagining and accessing my design under the criteria of energy and cost efficiency. My head's a bit hazy, everything feels a bit slow. I can feel my heart beating with effort. I'm a little restless and absolutely exhausted.
Life is interesting and amazing. Especially once you realise morning has come with the birds chirping to the sunrise and a soft misty light from the cloudy sky lazily glowing through the blinds.
I go to think: Life is pretty wonderful.
My projects are not finished, there are a pile of assignments yet to be finished. There are exams to study for. But I think. It's time to stop making excuses; and start jumping over hurdles.
Problems fix themselves when your in the deep end, exhausted and struggling to stay afloat.

Good Old Billy Joel



No comments:

Post a Comment