Wednesday, May 19, 2010

.


Jacques Brel

“A man should look as if he had bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care, and then forgotten all about them.”Hardy Amies

Everything seems to be changing so quickly. The seasons are getting shorter, the clock is ticking faster. Things which I had previous thought were rare, infrequent are becoming increasingly common without loosing it's quality. I never seem to be able to keep track of the time. One week flies past and before I realise I'm already half way through the next. All those things that I push off to the side to do later, have been delayed for more than a year now. It's frightening because everything else has just been increasing in speed.Faster and faster these wheels are turning and churning. There's no brakes of any kind built into this vehicle of life as it runs along the highway.
“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn.”Gore Vidal[link]

No comments:

Post a Comment