Wednesday, April 1, 2009

.Triptych-

This is not a picture of a rag. This is a picture of my paint cloth. It has a title thankyou very much.
_____________________________________________

My very first design project at Monash University. I was excited to begin with, but it got a bit tedious in the end.

We were given two objects and a word: Stapler, A pair of headphones, and the word 'vague'; and told to represent them in some way. So with these objects, I added a little magic.


the headphones
( THANKYOU SUNNI)

the word: vague

the stapler.
_____________________________________________
S: Balser wood is a planar material. It's also very malleable
E: *facepalm*...why am i around these people

_____________________________________________

I handed in this project today, along with a sort oral presentation on our ideas and concepts. My work seems so shallow and superficial. Everyone else seemed to bring a meaning to their project, deeper thoughts and concepts. Everything of mine I do, because it looks cool, or because I think it would be amusing.

I was tired today, having rushing this project when it was due the night before (good time management eric!). I ended up sleeping at like 4am, after painting for 5 straight hours. So thus therefore, I have establish a relation between the level of fatigue and my tolerance of people. I don't think I can stand the people for much longer, I'm such a snob.
_____________________________________________
p.s. I should get off my ass and study more.

3 comments:

  1. I like the colour scheme in Stapler :P
    Headphones and Stapler are both pretty damn cool, but for very different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to hell with conceptual ideas!

    who's with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "conceptual ideas" - surely one of the words in that phrase is redundant...hmm

    ReplyDelete