Saturday, April 4, 2009

- 金魚 .

I have strange goldfish. This one is roughly 13 yrs old.
It's been sitting in the corner of the tank like that for three days now.
_____________________________________________

This didn't happen today, but we have no moved our fish tank outside. I admit that I'm pretty disconnected with these goldfish. I don't even feed them. But they manage to survive. It's a little crazy, starting with 12 fish, now down to the final 4. Some of them have mutated a bit.

As a child, I had a little ordering system with these fish. I went and labeled each fish with a member of the Yuen family, though because we were a small family, not all of them were named. They were the exciting times when the fish tank was completely full. But they all slowly died, one by one. And only the on named Grandma is left. If I recall correctly, think the fish that I labeled as Eric went first.


Grandma and Mutant
(mutant only has one googley eye, the other one is missing. It's...just a socket)


Cheeky. Because he's fat.

Unnamed. He's not dieing. He's just lazy.
_____________________________________________

It's a bit sad I think. I've had these goldfish for so long. They never do anything, though rationally, it wouldn't make a difference if they went. Then again I'm not very rational person.

1 comment:

  1. you should put a tiny tiny eyepatch on mutant! heheheheheee!

    ReplyDelete