Wednesday, April 8, 2009

-Odd.

_____________________________________________
Sometimes, I'm a little worried as to exactly what the first impression is that I'm giving people:
"You should meet my friend, he and you are so much alike. Sometimes I imagine what would happen if I locked you two in a room. You see, what I imagine, is that after an extend period of time, both of you will be wearing lampshades on your head, sitting cross legged on the floor, slapping the group and manically laughing." - Dave
Another one described me as:
"you're twisted.... but it's a nice kind of twist.... like being the only bent straw in the mcdonald's dispenser" - Stephen
I'm quite fond of times when people think I'm a little strange; but at which point should I start being terrible concerned?

No comments:

Post a Comment