Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally. Graduated.

_____________________________________________
It has officially ended now. The past few days have been of an emotional roller-coaster ride. The distressing robbery of our last final day of school, which would of meant so much to me; the Media and it's manipulations of the truth; the rumours, the terror, the darkness, the pain. To me, I think the truth has been lost in the torture committed by the raw wave of emotion that swept across the year level. I won't deny that it was stupid, we ultimately got what we deserved, the events are most unfortunate. But hey, we made the most that we had, and made Valete night absolutely brilliant.

Yes, it was a formality. Though it was still good. It finally concluded what felt like a cliff hanger as we hang by a spaghetti thread of flesh between the school days, and swotvac. Nevertheless, it was brilliant. I can't deny that it wasn't emotional, but everyone was wonderfully united because of the recent events, it seemed as though in the hall of over 700, everyone knew better than what the media reported.

The school was wonderful, they gave us wonderful gifts to bid us farewell. As my own celebreation, I went and congradulated myself with an ice cold Coopers Pale Ale.

_____________________________________________
We got an exclusive Ignatius issue reflection book, certificate vertifying our graduation, life long membership to the community of Old Xaverians, standard Old Xaverian issue tie, the 2008 graduation year book, graduation plaque, year level photograph, Class of 2008 wine glass, Certificate for amount of community service hours: numbered 273

4 comments:

  1. I think I forgot my glass. Meh.

    Call me a miserable wowser, but I found it less thrilling. It's also possibly because Cheshire sucks, hardcore =P

    Apart from Side's production, every single speech was boring (my tutor's included).

    I feel already disconnected from it all. And I don't necessarily mind all that much.

    (By the way, probably conforming to FB on the 17th of 18th of Movember)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FB?

    And I didn't get any coopers :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE ALREADY JEBUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT THE HELL REVILOS BEATING YOU AND YOU'VE FINNISHED EXAMS UPDATE ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete