Friday, November 14, 2008

Mission Complete.

_____________________________________________
Exams. They're done, finished gone. Isn't that brilliant? I'm officially not a high school student anymore. Sad. Most of the exams that I've done, i have to say that I definately didn't put 100% in. I probably should of been a lot more stressed about it all, but being me, it didn't happen. Why? Mainly because i'm a lazy worm. And also because the course that i'm aiming for at university doesn't REALLY need an Enter at all. Rather it relies purely on interivew and folio submissions. Currently I have for Swinburne (Product Design) on the 24th, 4pm; an admission test for RMIT (Industrial Design) 26th, 11am; and an Interview for Monash (Instrial Design) 27th, 11:30am.

Anyway, I enjoy myself far too much today. I'm totally Pro-Loitering. I should do it more often with friends. It's nothing like bumming around doing absolutely nothing with the company of those you love and enjoy. Oh but yay! Now that I have absolutely nothing to do, there shall be plenty of opportunities to drag people out of their houses for my selfish amusement and entertainment.
_____________________________________________

I like taking pictures of food. And yes, this thing taste as good as it looks. Appearance IS reality for once.
_____________________________________________
I had a "Pleasure Dome" today. It's wonderfully delicious. It's a complete overdose of chocolat-y goodness and sugar. I high recommend those who lust for chocolate, but this recommendation does come with a warning. If you are anything like me, you wouldn't want to eat another peice of chocolate for the rest of day. So all in all, I guess it's perfectly sufficient for forfilling your dairly chocolate dose. You wouldn't want anything thing again!
_____________________________________________
Now that I've been completely liberated. I've starting to miss my school friends already. I think I even miss all those other people I found unpleasant during my high school days as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Yarshk,

    It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
    Best wishes from Brazil:
    Geraldo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better keep up deviant art with all this Free time!

    Also G'luck with interviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasure Domes are delicious for fans of mousse :P

    Loitering is excellent fun. I'm just a bid sad that it probably won't happen as much post-exams, that it's the mid-exam furor that makes doing absolutely nothing enticing.

    ...I still wanted chocolate after that :P
    But I'm fat, so it's okay.

    I feel bad for you in terms of your dislocation. The fact that I have so many friends that live close will make the imminent period more enjoyable, methinks. It provides more opportunity to do things with spontaneity.

    Hence why I fully endorse the concept of an extended crash.

    ReplyDelete