Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bach, Pooh and Chocolate

These are becoming increasing harsh times. People are stretched, squashed and are being battered from all sides as we all run through the final leg of the VCE gauntlet. People have started biting now; lashing out absent-mindedly. I sit in hope that my wall is thick enough, though armour is starting to squeak now.

Silly Season is approaching. So it's a time for some silly joys.
_____________________________________________
I'm totally hooked on Bach's Cello Suite. The House at Pooh Corner is so wonderfully welcoming after a stressful day. It's brilliant as I plunge down into it's old frail pages and admire the simple yet complexity the writers style, structure and adorably vocabulary. Pre-Disney Pooh is SO much cooler. And, who could go past a block of Chocolate <3
_____________________________________________
here's a silly comic that I drew today.
get it? get it? get it? get it? get it? get it? get it?
_____________________________________________
My brother said that the video wasn't THAT funny. But I laughed so hard when I first saw it at around 1:54

4 comments:

  1. Boo funny!

    Armour good too! No lashings from me I hope. Personally mine's battered and raw.

    Anyhouse bye!
    Good update

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrible joke =P

    And the sad thing is I probably protect myself by...well, you probably know exactly what.

    I love the whisper in that. It's terrificly well done, just the silence...and then...."I'm gonna kill you"

    It'd scare the fuck out of me, that much I'm sure of.

    ReplyDelete