Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can't decide


Ok, there's the dilemma. Open days are insane. I'm going insane. Everyone is insane. I'm indecisive. I'm lost. I don't like it. I have a problem, I don't know what to do any more.

So many stories of the Youth, aspiring a life in the arts, disillusioned, blinded by their own glory, then upon realisation, falling and failing.

I don't want to be the next Paul Crabbe.
_________________________________

Me. My Fantasy. My Façade. My Drive. My Guide.
My Conscience. My Pollution. My Insignia. My Treads

I like that monkey. I think he's funny. He is Block Monkey. He is cool.

8 comments:

  1. you are almost as cool as hayao mayazaki :P

    (THAT IS SOME SERIOUS PRAISE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...whether you should live or die...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Oh, you'll probably go to heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...please don't hang your head and cry...

    (at least it isn't radiohead)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul Crabbe!

    You're not that creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "here's the dilemma"
    "I'm going insane"

    Usually it's a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Update! I demand sustenance!

    ReplyDelete