Saturday, May 3, 2008

May Time


OH yes, the may time fair, a place of discovery, villainy and clowns. The day started with great anticipation. Having packed a change of cloths (set of freezing weather), fun loving essentials I embarked on a blissfully day full of optimism.
Thoccer, started off well, against Wesley, I think, as clueless me wouldn't have a clue or the care to actually know which school or team that we were opposing. But either way they were wearing purple which was utterly hilarious especially since they were so small and fragile that I had an physical affect on the little children. It wasn't really an interesting game, since we dominated, and I got hit in the nether regions quite painfully...
Wow, I don't pay much attention to the game at all, I can't even remember how much we won by. How terrible, but all that is important is that we finished at the bright and early time of 10am, after two 35 minutes halves.

My may time adventures started at 1ish. Upon terming up, I saw so many familiar faces, many of which I intended to avoid.
First event I went to, was the Battle of the Bands. A few of my friend's bands were playing, they were impressive. Oh, the lighting at the venue was terribly dark, ISO: 1000, and the shutter at 6.
Long Dots: They weren't too shabby. (obviously this is just one of the band players. My photography skillz suckzors, so all my other photographs are either too blurry or just plain hideous...aesthetically.
I have no idea what this band was called, but they killed the show. Ultimate riffs, Killer song by Tool. And yes, i thought the speaker set looked prettier.

Then I left to see some a transvestites debating over the topic: Girls are better than boys. The boys (originally) won. But I think I'll spare they reputation and not plaster photographs of the school prefects in yellow and saucy blue dresses all over the internet.

Nevertheless, it was fun. And YES!, Eric met his sexy friends, which he was terrible excited about. Which resulted in a mass of shutters firing off everywhere, which went mostly underexposed.
Oliver looks Angry, he doesn't like photographs, he thinks he's ugly, i agree, though my mother doesn't.
"Oh so there is a pretty face under all that acne...and hair" she says. *evil grin*
(FIY: he's not one of the sexy friends)

Sunni's failed attempt to eat the camera...

...she later grew a hideous mouth cancer because of it. Pity


Funny though, Michelle tried her style of pouncing and devouring (t-rex style/Godzilla's/Japanese style) and she didn't seem to have the same effect...

...although she did seem to have an upset stomach afterwards.

Alana is too photogenic.

Anyway, we sat around and had some cookies...

...some of us attempted to fly...

(Michelle defying gravity)

(Spider Seal: Go Web! Go...actually it looks though she's shooting that cup.)


...some of us decided to jive till sunset....


...which eventually happened.

That day was terrific. It was good to get away from the stress of school, deadlines, and the incoming SACs and SATs. Despite the days causalities, it was good, fun. But now! to get back to work work work.

p.s: i'm not actually that pumped, if i was, i wouldn't be writing a blog about last saterday. anywayz, "VCE's like Nike, 'Just do it."

4 comments:

  1. please exchange foul to adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spazzles' band played a song by tool? Damn! I wish I'd heard that one...any idea what it was called?

    Oliver not one of the sexy friends?
    Madre dios!

    I couldn't find the word foul.

    We won 6-1. You decked me. I took revenge with a ball to a special place. (Still think you must have been standing really close, you know how weak my kicks are =P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you made the cut sexy or not. i'm just non existent. OMG I'M ELAINE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Gabby! sadly, there weren't any shots that captured your sexy figure. It's difficult when you keep running from my camera!

    ReplyDelete