Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Product Drawing, Final Submission.

And with that IDE1602 came to a close. Pete Elliot was a fine teacher and I felt really honoured for him to teach me these skills. I'm amazed at my improvement, it's kinda funny looking at the drawings I used to do, how I didn't understand perspective nor the way objects are meant to be constructed on a page.

So far, this has been the most rewarding unit I have ever undertaken.

Pen Sketches


Masks and Helmets
Pen and Marker


Miscellaneous Items
Pen, Marker, Blue Pastel


As a part of our required folio submissions, we were told to grab a Published Marker Rendering, and attempt to mimic it in it's near exact form. Should of picked easier shapes.



Percolator - Observational Rendering
(Left: Original. Right: Marker Rendering


Atari Console Concept - Observational Rendering
(Original Rendering, Bottom Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment