Saturday, February 7, 2009

I thought....

_____________________________________________

... I should leave on a better note. It's something like 2am. I have a James Squire I.P.A next to me. Everything is relatively packed. Mum's cooled down from her tyrant grip and seemingly heated actions of issuing orders, supervising and critiquing packing techniques. Truth to be told, I think i'm going to enjoy Tasmania. Although I think as a family we're a little overpacked. We even decided to bring a wooden table; though we didn't bring the kitchen sink, just a yellow tub.
_____________________________________________

This comic strip is brilliant.
(click in enlarge)
_____________________________________________

I'm supposed to wake up at like 5am, to finish off packing and head for the Port Melbourne. Despite all that I'm missing out for the whole fortnight that I'm away, I think I'll enjoy Tasmania. I've always had a love for wonderful scenery, although a MAJOR problem is that I've noticed some terrible distortion in the 18-135mm variable lens for my camera. At a wide 18mm, objects on the horizontal extremes are stretched. Making them look sorter and fatter. Grrr! But, it's hardly noticeable.

I think I'm going to enjoy Tasmania.
I think I'm going to enjoy Tasmania.
I think I'm going to enjoy Tasmania.
if i say it enough it might actually happen

3 comments:

  1. Excellent comic.

    I miss Carmen San Diego.

    I'm not even going to ask about the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Tassie.... I`m currently 24 hours behind of where I should be, so an extended holiday in Kansai I had. Plane is in 2 hours. See you in another week.

    Enjoy things!

    like Hobart and Tasmanian Devils

    I miss Carmen too

    I think I still have some of her computer games..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back fatty.

    ReplyDelete