Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Excavating

_____________________________________________
You sure do find lots of interesting stuff when you're cleaning up the godforsaken store room; ruthlessly ruled by the Dust King. For he, as he strokes his long elegant ears and scratches his twitch nose, commands and gathers his minions to take over, invade and cover every square inch of area possible. He is truly a horrid king.
_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________
My cousins from Sydney are down to stay in Melbourne from the 17th to the 24th. Grandparents are over the moon and jumping around all foodstuff outlets from Springvale to Dandenong for the freshest produce available. It's going to be a complete family gathering, it's been a while since we've had everyone together. I think last time it was in '98. Busy busy busy!

2 comments:

  1. This blog slipped past me. Not sure how.

    But I already know about everything that's in it, so I don't really have much to say.

    Oh well.

    (When are we doing something? Soon?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m in Japan and YOU WANT TO DO STUFF WITHOUT ME \?!

    I`m shocked and also fighting a homesickness. I envy your fresh foods and multicultural cafe culture.

    Japan is nice but there are too many big buildings. I feel like a dwarf.

    Anyway wanting some food now.

    Enjoy your fling !

    ReplyDelete